Why not have a go at our relaxation quiz and see if you know how to relax. All the answers to these questions can be found in the advice and resources section of our website >
Relaxation quiz and competition
1. Which of the following is an example of immobile relaxation?
- A Sleeping
- B Meditation
2. How do physical relaxation methods work?
- A They occupy the mind so that it is temporarily relieved from stressors.
- B They tire us out so that we're too tired to think about our worries.
3. Which of the following is an example of physical relaxation?
- A Tai chi
- B Competitive sport
4. Which of following statements is based on mindfulness practices?
- A Happiness lies in the present.
- B It is is important to reflect on past experiences to become more mindful.
5. Mindfulness is a practice that can help you feel less stressed. Where does mindfulness stem from?
- A It was developed by psychologists a decade ago as an antidote to modern day life.
- B It stems from ancient Buddhist practices.